TERMS AND CONDITIONS/WARRANTY
Terms of Lease :Lessee agrees to furnish electrical service rated 115 volts with a SLO-BLO20amp fuse capacity located with in 100 feet of each
Blower Unit furnish by lessor and further agrees that the voltage at the motor f each blower unit will be over 10 volt and also agrees to utilize only the extension cord provided by the Lessor and will not attach any other electrical devise to that service. Further, Lessee agrees to be responsible for the operation of the leased unit and assume all liability for its operation and injury or damage to lessee and all third persons and their property. Lessee does here by indemnify Lessor for any and all costs, including attorney fees incurred by Lessor because of any claims against Lessor.due to Lessee operation of the Leased Unit. Lessee agrees to maintain at least (100,00000) of general liability insurance with names . Lessor as a co-insured for the terms of the lease.
Lessee is responsible for the replacement value of the new leased object in the event of theft, Vandalism, fire or any act which may damage or destroy the lease property. Failure to return equipment picked up by lessee, per return date and time listed above , or to make available equipment delivered to lessee for Lessor to pick up shall make Lessee liable to Lessor for an additional a One day rental fee per day until all equipment is returned, or satisfactory arrangement is made with Lessor. If lessee does not abide by the conditions of this agreement. Lessee must reimburse Lessor for all court and/or attorney fees incurred by
Lessor to reinforce this contract. Lessor also agrees to be responsible for adult supervision at all times, to observe and enforce the rules posted on the leased unit and list below, to be responsible for only compatible age group playing on equipment at one time and not mixing age groups, and furthermore to not exceed the maximum numbers of persons of each age group that should play at one time as per table below.
By Age Group Unit under 5 years under8 years 9-13 Years Older Teens Adults
Number of Riders 13x13 4 4 3 2 2
15x15 5 5 4 3 3
Slide 2 2 2 2 2
Rules of Operation
1. Never jump or play on a partially inflated unit. In case of loss of power or air, remove riders immediately.
2. Do not allow riders to play or climb on outside walls, sides or roof of unit.
3. Always follow number of Riders Listed on Contract.
4. All Riders must remove shoes before playing on unit.
5. Do not plug or unplug motor repeatedly as it will cause damage to unit .
6. Never put hose or water on unit.
7. In case of rain or high winds ,remove riders and unplug electrical power to the blower in a safe manner .
8. Always have an adult present to supervise Riders.
9. Do not allow Riders to hang or pull netting or columns.
10. Do not allow any Riders to flip or wrestle.
11. Do not allow animals in or on unit.
12. No food. ,drink, silly string, candy or gum inside or around unit.
13. Do not hang any object inside unit such as balloons, piñatas, streamers, etc.
14. NO SMOKKING or FLAME in or out unit.
15. Always keep children away from blower ,generator, electrical cords tethers and stakes.
Payment, Use and Check Policy: If the event payment is not received by Lessor or equipment is not being operated safety in line with the terms of this agreement, time of pick up or return of unit is not applicable,and all equipment is due Lessor immediately Returns check are
Subject to Electronic redeposit without further notice. A $25.00 recovery fee, or maximum amount allowable by law (plus any applicable sales tax).Will be assessed and debited from your checking account or Credit Card on file.
Cancellations: There will be a $50.00 fee to any cancellation before 2 weeks of event for holding equipment and not being available to other potential customers.
Rain Policy: Lessee may cancel rental at any time prior to receiving equipment at this option due to inclement weather. However, the unit is delivered , Lessor’s obligation to furnish equipment has been met and no rain check are available. Policy for rain weekend forecast is i.e possible rainy days customer pays for unit once they accept it.
I, the Lessee, take full responsibility for the unit while in my possession. Cost of repair or replacement of any damage incurred to the unit while in my possession will be deducted from my deposit. If repair or replacement cost exceeds the amount of my deposit, they will be charge to my credit card. The unit will be returned in the same condition it was rented in. Cleaning cost for silly strings is $1000.00 to $10,000.
1. BY ACCEPTING DELIVERY OF RENTED ITEMS, CUSTOMER AGREES TO ALL TERMS AND CONDITIONS SHOWN ON THIS RENTAL CONTRACT. CUSTOMER ACKNOWLEDGES THAT
S/HE HAS RECEIVED IN GOOD ORDER ALL RENTED ITEMS AND OTHER GOODS LISTED ON THE CONTRACT.
2. CUSTOMER ASSUMES FULL RESPONSIBILITY FOR ALL RENTED ITEMS, INCLUDING THEIR SAFE AND PROPER USE, OPERATION, MAINTENANCE, AND RETURN TO Barrel-OMonkeys.
CUSTOMER IS RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL LOSS, DAMAGE, OR REPAIR.
3. Barrel-O-Monkeys MAKES NO WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT ABILITY OR FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR ANY WARRANTIES, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED.
4. THIS RENTAL CONTRACT FORMS THE SOLE AGREEMENT BETWEEN THE CUSTOMER AND Barrel-O-Monkeys. THE CUSTOMER AGREES TO INDEMNIFY AND HOLD Barrel-O-Monkeys
HARMLESS FOR ANY CLAIMS FROM CUSTOMERS USE OR MISUSE, INCLUDING ANY THIRD PARTIES FOR LOSS, INJURY, AND DAMAGE TO PERSONS OR PROPERTY ARISING OUT OF
THE CUSTOMER'S NEGLIGENCE OR OPERATION INCLUDING LEGAL COSTS INCURRED IN DEFENSE OF SUCH CLAIMS.
5. OPERATORS SHOULD READ ALL WARNINGS AND INSTRUCTIONS (SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS).
6. RETAKING OF EQUIPMENT: IF CUSTOMER FAILS TO RETURN ALL RETURNED ITEMS UPON AGREED TIME, CUSTOMER AGREES TO PAY FOR ALL ADDITIONAL CHARGES. IF
CUSTOMER REFUSES TO RETURN RENTED ITEMS, THE CUSTOMER AGREES THAT Barrel-O-Monkeys AND ITS AGENTS MAY TAKE ALL REASONABLE ACTIONS NECESSARY TO
RECOVER RENTED ITEMS WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE OR LEGAL PROCESS.
7. CUSTOMER ACKNOWLEDGES THE POSSIBILITY OF INJURY AND WILL PROVIDE ADULT SUPERVISION AT ALL TIMES ACCORDING TO THE RULES GIVEN TO RENTAL PARTY PRIOR
TO EVENT, WRITTEN INSTRUCTION, OR VERBAL.
8. ATTORNEY FEES: CUSTOMER AGREES TO PAY ALL REASONABLE ATTORNEY FEES AND COURT COSTS INCURRED BY Barrel-o-Monkeys IN ENFORCING THESE TERMS AND
I, the undersigned, understand and acknowledge that play on an amusement device entails both known and unknown risks including, but not
limited to, physical injury from failing, slipping, crashing or colliding, emotional injury, paralysis, distress, damage or death to any participant. I
hereby voluntarily and expressly release, indemnify, forever discharge and hold harmless barrel-o-monkeys from any and all liability, claims,
demands, causes or rights of action whether personal to me or to a third party, which are in any way connected with participation in this
activity, including those allegedly attributable to negligent acts or omissions. Should (barrel-o-monkeys) or anyone acting on behalf of barrel-o-
monkeys be required to incur attorneys fees and costs to enforce this agreement, I expressly agree to indemnify and hold barrel-o-monkeys
harmless for all such fees and costs. In event I, the undersigned or any of my participants file a lawsuit against barrel-o-monkeys,
it is agreed to do so solely in the state of barrel-o-monkeys. I agree that if any portion of this agreement is found to be void or unenforceable,
the remaining portions shall remain in full force and effect. In consideration of being permitted by barrel-o-monkeys to use its equipment and
facilities, the undersigned and its participants agree to indemnify and hold harmless barrel-o-monkeys from any and all claims which are
brought by the undersigned and/ or their participants and which are in any way connected with such use or participation.
A set of Rules and Direction are either displayed on the bounce ho use/unit(s) or have been provided to the undersigned which I agree to
follow and utilize at all times during operation and use of the un its.
I, the undersigned, acknowledge and certify that I have had sufficient opportunity to read the entire Rental
Agreement and acknowledgment of Risks, that I understand its content and that I execute it freely without duress of any kind and agree to the
terms herein stated.